Brandwatch is the world’s leading enterprise social intelligence company, allowing users to analyse and utilise conversations from across the social web. They crawl the internet, archiving social media data from over 90 million sources in 27 languages to create a sophisticated way for brands to monitor their mentions online.
How we boosted Brandwatch to a global stage
The Small Consultancy established the recruitment team and function across Germany, UK and the US, recruiting for all roles in these locations for the first 3 months of engagement.
- 60+ people hired
- 3 Global Locations
- 9-month duration
We were responsible for international recruitment across the Brandwatch offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Stuttgart, the UK. As well as creating and implementing recruitment processes and advertising, we carried out extensive and hands-on international recruiting campaigns for key positions to allow Brandwatch to grow.
We provided headhunting across technology, finance, sales and marketing; we hired Developers (backend and frontend), Systems Support, Web Developers, Designers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Finance, Account Managers, Sales, Marketing.
- Established recruitment function and common processes across 3 countries
- Working with operations with desk space as through our hiring, a relocation plan and strategy was initiated.
- Created a budget pipeline and spending projection for the 12 months.
- Created advertising strategy
- Setting tone of voice for employer brand and advertising
- Social media employer presence and candidate attraction
- Enhanced relationship with local universities.
- Worked with senior management and heads of department to create a clear hiring plan per quarter
- Organised and attended 1st stage interviews
- Worked with HR on employee transfers across locations, including the US.
Find out how The Small Consultancy can help your business scale up with agile and sustainable internal recruitment services, contact us today.